An Innovative Approach to Liquid Product Delivery
Dispatch Compass™ is a web based, dynamic fleet routing system built from the ground up specifically for the liquid product delivery markets. It enables dispatchers to quickly create efficient delivery routes for all combinations of scheduled, will call, and remotely monitored tanks. Any fleet of bulk, multi-compartment, packaged goods, or combo trucks will travel fewer miles in less time for less cost than ever before when Dispatch Compass is used to determine their daily routes.
For companies that use remote tank monitoring, the Dispatch Compass OptiFill option
automatically decides which tanks at multi-tank locations need product so that “top offs”
are eliminated and fleet capacity is maximized. With OptiFill a dramatic increase in
delivery capacity can be realized so that new customers can be added with no additional
trucks or drivers.
What is Dispatch Compass?
- Web based dispatch and routing application for liquid products delivery
- Intuitively designed from the ground up with the dispatcher’s needs in mind
- Routes any combination of scheduled, will call and remotely monitored tanks
- Bulk, multi-compartment, packaged goods and combo trucks are simultaneously loaded and routed
- Driving directions and delivery times are
calculated for every route
Unlock the power of tank monitoring with Dispatch Compass OptiFill
OptiFill is an optional feature of Dispatch Compass for efficiently scheduling delivery to sites with multiple tanks.
- Advanced algorithms determine which monitored tanks at multi-tank locations need to be filled and which can wait
until a later time
- Eliminate top offs and achieve maximum fills with every delivery
- Eliminate ineffective manual scheduling of multi-tank sites
- Reduce dispatcher time needed to establish schedules
OptiFill increases delivery capacity without additional trucks or drivers
- Decrease dispatch time with fast automatic schedules determined by OptiFill
- Achieve optimum fills at multi-tank sites for maximum revenue per gallon delivered
- Maximize loads for bulk, multi- compartment, packaged-goods, and combo trucks automatically
- Easily make manual adjustments for special circumstances or to accommodate last
What Dispatch Compass means for you
- Reduced routing time
- Dynamically generate efficient daily routes
- Reduced delivery cost
- Drive fewer miles, deliver product in less time
- Reduced equipment cost
- Less wear and tear on trucks, longer equipment life
- Increased revenue
- Free up capacity to generate additional revenue
For more than ten years, Robertshaw has produced numerous innovations designed to increase delivery efficiency and profitability in the liquid product distribution market.
The Centeron Wireless Tank Monitoring System has helped thousands of distributors more efficiently manage their on-site and off-site inventory. And with the addition of Dispatch Compass companies can achieve a level of profitability never before seen in the industry.1602 Mustang Drive,
Maryville, Tennessee 37801
Tel Sales: 800-237-7429